- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Learn more about the Khlong Toei condo market through trends and average prices.
"Khlong Toei" is one of Bangkok's fifty districts, with a long history of settling down and trading. It was once considered a vital route due to its topography by the river. However, it has been constantly improved, and it is now surrounded by numerous amenities, such as standardized hospitals, leading shopping centers, and well-known educational institutions, elevating the residents who live in this area significantly. Although lifestyles have changed in some ways, the traditional way of life by the water, as well as traditions and cultures, has been preserved. As a result, these allurements lead Khlong Toei to one of the most unique and pleasant places to live.
- The potential location leads to the new CBD area.
Since it was a dense population by the river and had extended on Ratchadapisek Road and Rama 4 Road, Khlong Toei District has been a constantly changing and developing district. Furthermore, there are numerous shopping centers, hotels, and condominiums that will contribute to a new CBD area in the future, making the condo for sale in this area one of the most interesting real estate markets among investors and residents.
- A wide variety of quality condominiums to choose from
As Khlong Toei has been developed and has become one of the important central business districts, similar to Si Lom, Sathon, and Sukhumvit, it has attracted a large number of people to settle here, resulting in the construction of numerous condominium projects, with prices ranging from the middle to the high price to perfectly meet the needs of all diverse residents.
Regarding Khlong Toei is one of Bangkok's business district areas with densely populated; it also has several popular tourist attractions as follow:
- Benjakitti Park is a large public park that covers approximately 130 rai and is surrounded by a large lagoon. It is also regarded as a large area for urban residents to get some fresh air because it is surrounded by lush greenery and includes a garden, playgrounds, walkways, jogging tracks, bike paths, and a pavilion to provide residents with a relaxing environment.
- The Science Center for Education and Planetarium is another popular tourist attraction that offers both entertainment and scientific knowledge about the solar system, such as images of constellations, the Milky Way, star clusters, comets, meteors, dawn light, twilight, and solar and lunar eclipses, etc.
- Tamnak Plai Noen (Wang Khlong Toei) was originally regarded as the royal residence of His Majesty the King Prince Krom Phraya Rissaranu Wat Tiwong, regarded as the "Master of Siam," providing the importance of arts and cultures that inherited to the present. In addition, His Majesty the King used to create many fields of art in this palace. As a result, there are numerous fascinating stories and historical facts. However, it opens once a year on His Majesty the King's birthday, April 28-29.
Khlong Toei is a prime location in the central of Bangkok. This gives you quite a variety of travel options. It is surrounded by a variety of important lines. Rama 4 Road, as well as expressways such as Chaloem Maha Nakhon Expressway connecting Din Daeng, as well as Rama 9 Chaengwattana Road, provide easy access to Asoke and Sukhumvit roads. Khlong Toei also offers other types of travel options including: By Skytrain: It is quite a convenient and fast, popular way to get around Khlong Toei. There are two MRT stations, including MRT Lumphini and MRT Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, which connect to BTS stations and landmarks. By Bus: It is a popular travel option as well as by Skytrain. Therefore, there are intermittent bus stops along the main route, which can be considered to be covered in a variety of routes.